seattle, washington.

Last weekend we took a quick trip to Seattle for the weekend to see family before Christmas. It's been so many years since my entire family has been together (between college, my sister living abroad for 4 1/2 years, missions, etc). It was Daisy's first flight and she did great. On the way to Seattle she slept the entire way (coming back to Vegas was a different story but it can't be a success every time!). 
^^Happy to be in Washington. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't freezing there, but we had a log fire running the entire weekend and that was nice.^^
^^Snuggles with grandma.^^
^^My family. So much love! We've been going to this hole-in-the-wall Thai restaurant in Seattle for years so we went there for dinner on Saturday night.^^
^^My dad bought a drone and we were testing it out in the backyard. I love how D is looking right into the camera with so much curiosity.^^ 
^^Training Gypsy and Daisy.^^

^^Met up for ice cream at Molly Moon's with my two best friends growing up. It was so much fun catching up after a few years of not seeing each other.^^

Note to self: Visit Seattle more often! We did a lot of relaxing and it was just what we needed as a family.

1 comment

Back to Top