Snow White.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love Halloween - everything about it. The scary movies, the spooky decorations, pumpkin carving... I could go on. But Halloween just got that much better because now I can dress Daisy up. Baby Gap had a Disney collection and when I saw this Snow White dress I couldn't resist:
^^We went to the pumpkin patch in our neighborhood and it was a new level of fun. They had goats, apple cider, and slides for young kids.^^
^^I don't know why miss D looks like a little old man, but it's so funny.^^

Halloween is also special to us because we found out we were pregnant exactly a year ago. We had been trying to get pregnant for 12 months and I was convinced that I wasn't going to be pregnant any time soon. But I was anxious on Halloween day and took a test thinking it would come back negative like the many others I had tried. When it turned positive several minutes later I was shaking and I showed Tate. We cried and hugged and 9 months later had our Daisy. If I had known back then how amazing Daisy was going to be I would have patiently waited as long as it took.

Tonight we're staying home and handing out candy to trick or treaters. Happy Halloween!

No comments

Back to Top